Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another Offtopic.

My birthday is coming up. My dad recently told me he was going to get me a new dog! :D I've always wanted a dog...but never had one. Now I'm finally getting one! Cool thing is, it ain't just a dog, it's a Beagle! Only the cutest puppy ever, and it's a hunting dog. Me and my father have been hunting for ages together for a father and son activity and I love it and now that I'm going to have a beagle it's going to be even better. Since I want one so bad I'm going to have to train it tho, which doesn't bother me at all because it's going to give me something to do, and it's going to like me more then anyone else in the family because it's going to be mine. I'm going to have to pay for it as well since I got a job at wendys and all, but I couldn't care less.

1 comment:

M. David said...

That is officially the cutest dog ever! I love beagles. My al ltime favourite dog is the puggle though (half pug half beagle)

Good post!